PROFESSIONAL PAINTLESS DENT REPAIR
RestorFX / VEHICLE APPEARANCE
Paint Correction Services:
Car Scratches • Bumper Scratches
Clear Coat Repair • Ceramic Coatings • Clear Bra • PPF • Car Film •
Paintless Dent Repair Services:
Small Dents • Large Dents • Creases • Dents & Dings
Auto Hail Damage
RestorFX • VEHICLE FINISH PERFECTION
We offer Professional Paintless Dent Repair for the Buffalo Grove, Illinois (Chicago Areas).
All work is performed
by a Vale Certified MASTER CRAFTSMAN
Paintless dent repair (PDR) is a technique that is used to repair minor dents, dings, and creases in a vehicle’s body without the need for sanding, painting, or other traditional body repair techniques. PDR is typically used for damage that is small and shallow and can be accessed from the inside of the panel.
In some cases, PDR can be used to repair minor collision damage, such as dents or dings caused by low-speed impacts. However, it is not a suitable repair method for all types of collision damage. PDR may not be effective for damage that is too severe or that affects multiple panels or structural components of the vehicle. In such cases, traditional body repair techniques may be necessary.
It is always best to have a qualified repair technician assess the damage to your vehicle and determine the most appropriate repair method. They can provide you with an estimate of the repair costs and the expected time frame for completing the repairs.
SEE WHAT RESTORFX & CLEARFX CAN DO
Our method begins with paint correction, followed by preparation and a prescribed restoration process which may includes many available products from RESTORFX.
BEFORE AND AFTER:
ADMIRING NEW FINISH
LEARN ALL ABOUT RESTORFX
- What does RestorFX do?
- RestorFX completely revitalizes and restores your paint to a like-new finish. Once treated with RestorFX, your vehicle will have a permanent durable finish that meets all industry standards for cleaning, servicing and maintenance.
- How does RestorFX restore my vehicle’s paint?
- A polymimetic surface regeneration takes place. Through a chemical process, your vehicle’s finish is repaired, replenished and restored without polishes or machines. RestorFX increases the depth and thickness of treated surfaces so the finish is flawless and restored.
- How is RestorFX different from other industry methods for reconditioning and/or polishing my vehicle’s paint?
- Unlike traditional methods like machine polishing and buffing, RestorFX regenerates surface material that has been lost or removed by maintence methods like machine polishing. The RestorFX system allows for deeper scratches to be not only removed, but reversed through the RestorFX Polymimetic solution.
- Is RestorFX a brand or a product?
- Both. RestorFX is the name of the Company and the revolutionary Polymimetic Paint Restoration solution used to renew your vehicle’s paint.
- Is RestorFX permanent?
- RestorFX is permanent. It uses chemical ingredients to activate, infuse and merge with your vehicle’s original painted surface. When a RestorFX application is complete, it is chemically joined with the original surface.
- Why choose RestorFX?
- RestorFX is a more powerful method for restoring your vehicle’s finish. It reverses signs of aging and years of damage, while regenerating lost surface material. Your paint is revived to a deep, rich and radiant finish, sometimes outperforming the original factory finish.
- Can RestorFX fix paint that is peeling or heavily oxidized?
- In some cases, RestorFX can completely reverse and repair the most damaged, oxidized, or peeling clear-coat. Though results are influenced by factors such as original surface quality and strength, RestorFX can greatly improve and sometime completely revive damaged surface conditions. These changes can save the vehicle’s value and you can avoid costly body-shop repair and repainting.
- Is RestorFX safe for any paint?
- Yes. RestorFX is safe for any vehicle painted with an automotive grade finish. A RestorFX technician will ensure a vehicle is compatible with RestorFX processes prior to application.
- Can you apply RestorFX to a new car? Is it good for a new car?
- Yes. You can apply RestorFX to a new car, but the benefits may or may not be worthwhile. RestorFX is designed to treat and restore damaged and faded paint, so it is generally not recommended for new vehicles or vehicles in very good condition. Not sure? Have a RestorFX technician look at your vehicle and offer advice on which option may be best for you. It’s our philosophy to always try and educate our clients about options available in the marketplace, rather than sell them our services. We focus on what we do best and if there’s another way to better address the issue on your vehicle surface, we will discuss these different options with you.
- What are the benefits of having a RestorFX finish as opposed to just polishing/paint correcting?
- Like polishing or cut/buffing, RestorFX delivers exceptionally vivid and shiny paint and a smooth and mirror-like finish. However unlike the abrasive action of polishing, RestorFX regenerates surface volume and increases paint thickness and depth. The result is superior clarity, brilliance and definition that is comparable to the quality of top manufacturer finishes (e.g. Mercedes, Porsche and Lexus). RestorFX can be polished, waxed and treated like a standard automotive finish but is restorative, protective and durable.
- How is RestorFX better than polishing, cutting, buffing/waxing or cut/buff?
- RestorFX does not cut or shave away any thickness from your vehicle’s paint, unlike abrasive mechanical methods like polishing and buffing. Instead, it increases and regenerates lost surface material; enhancing the original color, depth and definition of the surface; and returning clarity, depth, luster and shine to your vehicle’s finish. It also removes 99% of all damage without the use of abrasives such as liquid compounds and polishes. The end result is a treated surface that is flawless and free of any external imperfections such as fine swirls or holograms. RestorFX is like resetting your car’s paint back to like-new condition.
- Are the results of RestorFX permanent?
- Yes. The advanced polymimetic chemistry of RestorFX will bond and become one with the vehicle’s original surface. RestorFX will last the duration of the life of the vehicle’s original finish to increase longevity and durability.
- How long will my vehicle look brand new?
- Once cured, RestorFX is typically stronger and more resilient than the original manufacturer finish. Unexpected damage (paint chips, scratches, scuffs) still happens, so the finish must be maintained and cared for correctly over time. RestorFX offers many services and products to help you maintain and keep your vehicle protected and looking its best for years to come.
- How much does RestorFX cost?
The cost of RestorFX depends on the services chosen for your vehicle. Find more information regarding the cost of each service option in the services section.
- Where can I get my vehicle RestorFX’d?
RestorFX has many partners and professional technicians all over the world. Find your nearest RestorFX Center.
- How do I take advantage of the RestorFX Guarantee Pledge?
For a potential guarantee claim, please provide a written description of the issue and product and send it to RestorFX International at email@example.com.
- Is the RestorFX Guarantee Pledge transferrable?
- No. The guarantee is good for as long you own your vehicle, but it is not transferrable.
RestorFX is a professional system that permanently restores automotive paint finishes.
Our Team has recently been fully trained and Certified for professional restoration of your vehicle using this excellent product line including RestorFX and ClearFX.